Collage: Arts Renaissance Tremont
COLLAGE: Music and Poetry is a multi discipline performance experience which takes the audience on an electrifying journey through spoken poetry woven in and around music. This program features poet Mwatabu Okantah and the poetry of both Okantah and Langston Hughes.
Featuring special guest cellist Daniel Pereira.
- Béla Bartók: String Quartet No. 4, Sz. 91
- Antonín Dvořák: String Quartet No. 12 in F major, Op. 96 “American”
- Eric Gould: “He Speaks in Shadows”
- Merry Peckham: “Breakfast at the Ibis”
- Charles G. Washington: “Midnight Child”
For more information visit Arts Renaissance Tremont here!