Collage: The BOP STOP @ The Music Settlement
COLLAGE: Music and Poetry is a multi discipline performance experience which takes the audience on an electrifying journey through spoken poetry woven in and around music. This program features poet Mwatabu Okantah and the poetry of both Okantah and Langston Hughes.
- Béla Bartók: String Quartet No. 4, Sz. 91
- Antonín Dvořák: String Quartet No. 12 in F major, Op. 96 “American”
- Eric Gould: “He Speaks in Shadows”
- Merry Peckham: “Breakfast at the Ibis”
- Charles G. Washington: “Midnight Child”
Visit The Music Settlement’s page here for more information!