Collage: BOP STOP @ The Music Settlement
COLLAGE: Music and Poetry is a multi discipline performance experience which takes the audience on an electrifying journey through spoken poetry woven in and around music. This program features poet Mwatabu Okantah and the poetry of both Okantah and Langston Hughes.
- Béla Bartók: String Quartet No. 4, Sz. 91
- Antonín Dvořák: String Quartet No. 12 in F major, Op. 96 “American”
- Eric Gould: “He Speaks in Shadows”
- Merry Peckham: “Breakfast at the Ibis”
- Charles G. Washington: “Midnight Child”
This concert is presented as part of The Music Settlement’s 2019 – 2020 Ambassador Concert Series with The Music Settlement. The concert is free and open to the public. Seating is limited, so please arrive early. Donations to The Music Settlement will be accepted at the door. For more information, visit the Music Settlement’s page here!